Field based data collection & logistical support
RML provides logistical support for field based research and data collection. We have experience organising short, medium and long term field campaigns in Ireland, South America, Iceland and several European locations.
Field campaign planning & experimental design
- Our field technical staff support researchers during the design phase of field experiments and data collection
- Solutions for common problems for data collection in the field (e.g. recording,communications, power etc).
- Planning and support for research and technical teams in the field including shipping, access, local transport, equipment deployment etc.
Field team planning
- Bespoke planning for teams on the ground including transport, accommodation, advice for travel visas, insurance, health and safety, protective clothing etc.
Health & safety training
- Organisation of suitable health and safety training for field based teams. These are delivered by certified and qualified agents external to RML.